Fast Food! Ugh.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Actor. The Work Would Be More Interesting.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
I’ll admit, I’ve gotten a little behind on my blog. So instead of making 3 or 4 posts with a few looks I’ve done recently, I decided to just group them all into one post.
So without further ado, here we go:
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Here is the blog post to go along with the video of my Kopse Kosmetics Review.
FTC: These products were sent to me for consideration. I am not being paid for the video or this blog post. All opinions are 100% my own.
&& Here are the lovely swatches:
I just LOVE the names of her products!
So, just to recap, here are the juicy details.
Korpse Kosmetics is a vegan mineral makeup.
Korpse Kosmetics offers eye shadows in sample and full size, lip paints, and lip/face scrubs.
Prices are as follows:
Sample Size Eye Shadow- .75 for 1/4 Teaspoon
Full Size Eye Shadow- $5.00 for 7 grams
Lip Paints- $4.50
Lip Scrubs- $4.00
&& Of course, the links to Korpse Kosmetics as well as all of the amazing Kimi’s links are below.
Kimi’s YouTube Channel:
So, yeah, go stalk her. JUST KIDDING. Don’t stalk her, I shall hurt you for stalking my friend
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
&& Here is the second post of the day…..er….night.
Basically you have tons of shimmer with a deep navy blue lid and a dark green crease. Black glitter liner and purple mascara top it all off. Enjoy!
Products? Duh :
- Covergirl Duetto Eye in 13 Bermuda – As a base
- Milani Black Magic Liner & Eye Glimmer in Blackened teal – To cut creae
- Hard Candy Powder Keg Loose Eye Shadow in Kryptonite – Crease Color
- L'Oreal HIP Pigment in Striving – Also in Crease
- Covergirl Smooth Color Eye Shadow in Amethyst Smoke – Light Purple as Highlight on brow, and silver as inner corner highlight
- Hard Candy Mereor-eyes Baked Glitter Eye Shadow in 273 Asteroid – On lid
- Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid eyeline in Night Sky
- Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara in 089 Voodoo
Hope your 2011 is starting off well!
Alright. You get 2 posts today! This is because I have done looks recently, without making tutorials for them, but still want to share the looks with you guys. This first look (as the name implies) is a “NUDEtral” Look. It’s neutral colors but still dramatic, and red lips.
Here you go :
Full face :
&& Of course here are the products I used to achieve this look:
- Covergirl Duetto Eye in 03 Baby Pink – As a base
- Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in 02 Coffee Bean
- Covergirl Lining Impressions in 16 Metallic Copper – To cut the crease
- NP Set Eyeliner Montreal – As an inner corner highlight base
- For lips I used a Xtreme Colors Pink Neon Face & Body Pencil to fill in my lips. Then I lined them with the metallic copper pencil I used to cut my crease.
- Hard Candy Painted Lady Lip Color in Kitten
- NP Set Lip Gloss in St John
&& That’s the look. Next look up in a few (: