Alright. You get 2 posts today! This is because I have done looks recently, without making tutorials for them, but still want to share the looks with you guys. This first look (as the name implies) is a “NUDEtral” Look. It’s neutral colors but still dramatic, and red lips.
Here you go :
Full face :
&& Of course here are the products I used to achieve this look:
- Covergirl Duetto Eye in 03 Baby Pink – As a base
- Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in 02 Coffee Bean
- Covergirl Lining Impressions in 16 Metallic Copper – To cut the crease
- NP Set Eyeliner Montreal – As an inner corner highlight base
- For lips I used a Xtreme Colors Pink Neon Face & Body Pencil to fill in my lips. Then I lined them with the metallic copper pencil I used to cut my crease.
- Hard Candy Painted Lady Lip Color in Kitten
- NP Set Lip Gloss in St John
&& That’s the look. Next look up in a few (: