Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NUDEtral & Dramatic Eye with Red Lips.

Alright. You get 2 posts today! This is because I have done looks recently, without making tutorials for them, but still want to share the looks with you guys. This first look (as the name implies) is a “NUDEtral” Look. It’s neutral colors but still dramatic, and red lips.

Here you go :

Neautral Eye Collage

 

 

 

 

 

Full face :

Neutral Look Collage

&& Of course here are the products I used to achieve this look:

  • Covergirl Duetto Eye in 03 Baby Pink – As a base
  • Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in 02 Coffee Bean
  • Covergirl Lining Impressions in 16 Metallic Copper – To cut the crease
  • NP Set Eyeliner Montreal – As an inner corner highlight base
  • For lips I used a Xtreme Colors Pink Neon Face & Body Pencil to fill in my lips. Then I lined them with the metallic copper pencil I used to cut my crease.
  • Hard Candy Painted Lady Lip Color in Kitten

&

  • NP Set Lip Gloss in St John

&& That’s the look. Next look up in a few (:

xoxo-Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment