Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Copycat: Michelle Phan New Year’s Look 2011

Hi lovelies! I have been neglecting my old blog, so I just made a new one! But don’t worry, the old one is still visible, this is just my new main blog now.

Anyway, onto the purpose of this post. Upon looking through my subscriptions uploads, I stumbled upon Michelle Phan’s New Years Look Video and I LOVED it! So I decided to re-create it. The pictures don’t show the look as well as it looks in person, which is why the look is not getting a video.

Michelle’s Video:

I just adore the pop of pink color behind the smokey blues!

 

And here is my rendition:

Copycat Michelle Phan New Years 004

 

Product list? Of course!:

  • Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast (the purple and silver one) I used the Silver as base.
  • L'Oreal HIP Duo in Animated (the white).
  • Covergirl Green Smoke Trio (the purple color in the middle)
  • Covergirl Purple Rain Quad (the navy blue color)
  • NP Set Seattle Trio (the first dark blue color)
  • L'Oreal HIP Pigment in Fiery (doesn’t show up on camera Steaming mad).
  • Revlon ColorStay Quad in Lavender Meadow (the first light purple/pink shade).
  •   Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Sapphire Siren (the shimmery white).
  • Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black & L'Oreal HIP Duo in Striking ( the black to set the liner).
  • & Covergirl Lash Blast Length

&& That’s all! Make sure to check out my Christmas Haul & New Make-Up set up that will be up soon!

xoxo-Mandi

Red heart

No comments:

Post a Comment